Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend Winners

We have a winner!

IMG_1806

Actually, we have winners...

Jill F.: These are beautiful Sara! And I love the quote!

and

JennyRain: ok, Hi! I'm back :) and still want a Gitz original :) yippee!

I am so relieved that I can rely on random.org to choose these for me, because I swear I’m tempted to make a canvas for each of you just because I hate not letting everyone win.

But there’s always Thursday, right? :)

I hope you all have had a great and relaxing holiday, and have eaten at least one extra hamburger at a cook out for me! I actually got to see these faces on Saturday:

IMG_1854 sf

and seeing my mom and sister Laura is better than any barbeque I can think of.

But you can still have a drink and a burger for me if you want to indulge. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus