Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crosspoint.tv

Hi Friends,

Shannon here...

Just wanted to let all of you know that the church Sara attended (online) will be doing a message tomorrow evening about choosing joy and will share her story; it should be phenomenal. You can click here to watch live...

I'll be tuning in at 6 pm central time. For those of you who aren't able to view this tomorrow evening, I will post links later this week so you can enjoy the message as well.

One of Cross Point's pastors, Blake Bergstrom, will be speaking.

The sermon series is entitled "Better Days" which makes me start singing the Goo Goo Dolls and the first two messages are currently available on the crosspoint.tv site....

Here's a brief preview...




One huge thanks to sweet Jessica for the heads up on this; I know we all appreciate the community being able to come together and share in Sara's ripple effect.  


I'm so thankful she lived her life loud, aren't you?
blog comments powered by Disqus