Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gitzen doodles -- Postcards

Hi, everyone...Laura here...

I have heard from many of you that there is a continued interest in Sara's canvases...

Well, before you get your hopes too high, I don't have canvases to offer you, but I do have an alternative. I have taken Sara's canvases and developed postcards.

My daughter Becca attends Siouxland Community Christian school, and is fundraising for her senior trip. I thought it would be fun to combine the two interests. Continuing to provide each of you with a piece of our sweet Sara, and support our schools fundraising.

I have created packets of the above 5 postcards into a variety pack of 10 (2 of each card). The packets also include envelopes. Each pack of 10 cards are $21.75 ($20 for the cards and $1.75 for shipping).

If you are interested in ordering postcards, please email me at and let me know how many you are interested in, along with your shipping address. At this point I am only able to accept checks, but if these become a hot item, I'll look into setting up a paypal account. :)

Thanks in advance for your interest and support!

Blessings to you all.


blog comments powered by Disqus