Monday, November 21, 2016

Memories


As I started preparing for Thanksgiving, I also started feeling a little solemn, so I started going through Sara's very organized photos. :) I started smiling as I remembered all the wonderful memories of our family and the cousins so excited to be together.

The Holidays can be hard when we missed our loved ones, but the memories bring so much comfort. I have learned that the best gift and blessing we can give, are memories and traditions that we can pass on to those we love.

These pictures were from Thanksgiving, 2002. The pictures are of mom, dad, Sara and Janette celebrating Thanksgiving and then putting up the Christmas tree together. Mom even found her wedding gown and showed it off that year.


Holidays at the Frankl house just would't be the same without an intense game of marbles...

...and the cousins getting together for hours of play and being goofy!

As you celebrate this Thanksgiving, no matter where you are, remember to create memories, love each other and remember to do it with JOY!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! 

Laura


blog comments powered by Disqus