Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 21

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, May 23, 2011

5.23.11

Riley decided to mix things up a little bit and try hanging out on the back of the chair that sits next to the bed. He lasted all of about 5.3 seconds before he was snuggled up next to me again.

I may have missed him and called him back over, but the point is he was snuggling with me. :)

divider green

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5.24.11

The weather has been crazy, waxing and waning anywhere between 56* and 85* for our high temperatures. But the one sure sign it's spring?

Thunderstorms.

All this rain has made my flowers happy, even if I don't always love the effects. :)

divider green

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5.25.11

I spent my Wednesday afternoon at 4pm saying goodbye to Oprah. I thought she had a great last show… I was wondering how she was possibly going to go out after her previous two surprise celebration shows, and I think she did it perfectly.

divider green

Thursday, May 26, 2011

5.26.11

Is this not the prettiest camera strap you've ever seen in your life? I didn't take this picture… my friend Mandy sent it to me after she whipped this puppy up for me.

Seriously lovely.

And she brilliantly added a little monogram pocket where I can stash the lens cap when it's not in use. I think it might be my favorite feature.

Right after the fancy ruffles and gorgeous fabric.

divider green

Friday, May 27, 2011

5.27.11

Isn't Susie cute? She stopped by Friday after work, still in her dress up clothes, and surprised me by wielding a hammer and hanging up a finch feeder for me to see if we could attract some birds.

divider green

Saturday, May 28, 2011

5.28.11

My brother Steve had a similar idea and hung up two more bird feeders for me when they came to visit the next day!

And boy, did he and my family do more than just hang a few feeders. You are not going to want to miss my post tomorrow. I'll give you a small spoiler and tell you that my nephew Cooper said I should call it Extreme Home Makeover: Aunt Sara Edition.

:)

divider green

Sunday, May 29, 2011

5.29.11

I have been warning friends who might stop by that the raccoons are back. This huge animal just leisurely walks around like he owns the place, and then slides down the storm drains, where he apparently lives.

Riley's head has been exploding on a regular basis.

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus