Monday, October 12, 2015

Choose Joy Day 12 His Purpose


"How often do we think of what God can do for us… what He hasn’t been doing for us… what we desire and ask for and expect. But, what we should care most about is who He is. His identity. What we can do for His glory.

I hope that I remember that more often than not as I continue on this journey. I pray that in the next year I focus more on God’s identity and my role in His purpose than on what I expect His activity in my life to be.

Because sometimes His activity can be masked by life’s toll. But faith is knowing that, regardless of how things may seem, who He is never falters." ~Sara Frankl

Choose Joy: Finding Hope and Purpose When Life Hurts provides more examples of how you can choose joy in the midst of pain.

blog comments powered by Disqus