Wednesday, September 30, 2015

31 Days of Choosing Joy



Hello friends! 

How would you like to be part of 31 days of choosing joy? Doesn't that sound like an offer you can't refuse? 

I assure you it is!

This post is a part of a 31 day challenge. I'll be sharing a Choose Joy quote and graphic each day this month in honor of Sara, more affectionately known to many as Gitz. I hope that it will bring you hope and that you will find it encouraging!

Sara's definition of Joy:
"The unwavering trust that God knows what He is doing and has blessed me to be a part of it, not despite what's happening in my life, but because of it. When everything earthly feels heavy, He gives me an internal lightness that can't be touched."

How do you define joy? 

Please join me on this journey filled with joy over the next 31 days. You can also find hundreds of other 31 day series at The Nester’s 31 Days site.

To learn more about Choosing Joy and Sara's journey in choosing, you can also pre-order her book today! Choose Joy: Finding Hope and Purpose When Life Hurts


blog comments powered by Disqus