Friday, March 26, 2010

UNI Fight!

I hated to put up a post today because I wanted to keep the focus on Thrive Africa, so after you stop by here and pledge your undying support for my UNI Panthers beating Michigan State tonight, head over to yesterday’s post if you haven’t already.

But, for now, check out the Sports Illustrated cover!!!! I have every confidence that our players will laugh in the face of any Sports Illustrated cover curse, and Michigan State [like so many others] will get Farokhmanesh’ed by Ali.

ali

Sing the fight song with me, people. You know you want to!

Hail our Panthers, we are ever loyal,
Showing our strength and unity.
As we rise, we firmly stand behind you,
Urge you on to victory.
Rah! Rah! Rah!
As you lead us on to fame and honor,
Fight! Fight! Fight! will be our cry.
So, give us a yell, Ho! the purple and the gold,
Victory for UNI!

UNI Fight! UNI Fight!

blog comments powered by Disqus