Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oops.

So, last Friday I had every intention of blogging.

I intended on blogging in the same way I intend on blogging every week day. Except, some week days it just doesn’t get done. I was really tired on Thursday and not really moving so well, and the thought of sitting up and saying something sounded like a lot of effort, so I just didn’t do it.

I skipped. It happens.

I just happened to skip writing on the two year anniversary of starting this blog.

Oops.

Hey! Thanks for sticking around for two years you crazy people!!!!

Thanks for sticking around while I ramble on about the antics of the most ridiculous blog dog.

twitter IMG_2311

Thanks for sticking around while I sometimes write about things that probably only seem important to me.

Thanks for sticking around when I pour out my heart and am feeling less than completely thrilled with my life.

Thanks for sticking around when I write posts about choosing joy … posts that are a reminder for me just as much as they are for you.

Thanks for sticking around while I tell you silly stories about my childhood that I write simply so I won’t forget them.

Thanks for sticking around even when I’m not around. For those days when I’m not well enough to blog and you all are here for me anyway. For those moments when you all have been my lifeline to a world I want to be a part of and sometimes just don’t have the energy to be in.

Thanks for all of that. And all the other stuff I haven’t mentioned.

Just, thanks.

For being you.

blog comments powered by Disqus