Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Five: good job and thank you

It’s that time again.

That day of the week where you all get something free just for being you.

Otherwise known as...

friday five new

One thing I was about to start working on before I got sick a few weeks ago was thank you notes. I have a very long list of very nice people I want to thank for a myriad of things since Dad passed away. And rather than buy a bunch of cards, I like to make things a little more personal.

As I was putting those cards together, I decided to choose five card doodle designs to give away to you today. The first three are thank you doodles, and the last two are congratulation designs I thought you might like to use.

thanks festive copy

thanks orchid vine copy

thanks victorian copy

great job stars copy

congrats cloud nine copy

In the past I’ve purchased blank greeting cards [you can get them at craft stores or at Wal-Mart] and printed these graphics on the front, but I also like to make long note cards that fit in a size 10 envelope with these sized smaller in corner [it looks like this]:

long card thanks

All you have to do is click on that download button and it will take you to the download page for the card designs. Hope you enjoy!

downloaddivider orange

I’m going to be linking my post to Shannon’s Take Five entry [she takes 5 minutes to write 5 things about her week]. Head on over if you want to participate and link up. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus