Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 42

gitzbitslogo2 divider blue

Monday, October 18, 2010

10.18.10

He's even cute when the camera exposure is awful.

In my defense, I set the camera on the floor and hit the button without looking, so this is the best I could do. :)

The pup has this thing for burrowing into tight places. The problem is that he also doesn't like to be very far away from me. Since moving the room around he hasn't been quite sure where his burrowing should take place... he used to lay behind the bed, but there are pillows there now that make it hard for him to squeeze in. At one point last week he started laying under the bed on the side I lay on, so he's basically directly underneath me.

But it seemed inhumane to let him lay there on the carpet. All hard and uncomfortable like. So I laid a blanket in that spot and surrounded it with some pillows so he could really burrow in.

He'd like me to remind you all that he's not in the least bit spoiled. He's just well loved.

Smile

divider blue

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10.19.2010

Susie stopped over on Tuesday night and promptly reminded me that the wind chill factor in my condo is brutal. She found a pair of gloves and tried warming her hands under the lamp since she had seen Riley warming himself there in last week's Gitz Bits.

He, of course, promptly felt he could show her the best way to hold her hands for optimum heat.

He's all bossy like that.

divider blue

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10.20.10

Speaking of bossy...

Meg stopped by for lunch on Wednesday. [She's under the covers in my bed because she thinks the wind chill is a bit cold, too. These girls are such wimps...] Riley acted like he was climbing Mt. Everest to get over her legs and closer to the french fries.

Someone should really teach that dog some manners.

divider blueThursday, October 21, 2010

10.21.10

I was pretty much busting at the seams all day on Thursday. My lovely Jessica had called me with VERY exciting news about a new baby on the way.

Seriously, I was grinning all day.

So when I opened the fridge and saw this bottle, it seemed like an incredibly fitting way to mark the occasion! [She didn't think it was as hilarious as I did, but it's her fault for making me take pictures every day.] :)

I am so excited to be an Auntie again!!!! And with how sweet Mr. Elias is, I have no doubt this new little one is going to be a heartbreaker.

divider blue

Friday, October 22, 2010

10.22.10

Of course, I was only grinning from ear to ear until my pharmacy delivered the flowers that night. So I took a shot of the card/envelope on Friday before throwing it away. Little did I realize that stupid delivery would pretty much sum up my whole next week!

Flowers are the devil. End of story.

divider blue

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10.23.10This shot is a teaser. I got this lovely new addition to my bedroom this weekend, and I'm going to tell you all about the story behind it on Monday.

Isn't it pretty? And I mean the television. Not Mark, Susie's husband, who is putting it up. Although he's great, too. :)

divider blue

Sunday, October 24, 2010

10.24.10

Riley, on the other hand, is not too sure he's thrilled with the television. He said, and I quote:

"Did we REALLY need a giant Padma attached to the wall, taking more of your attention away from me? Did we? Did we REALLY???"

divider blue

I'm going to put up a link for you guys to share anything you created this week, even though I totally slacked off.

Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus