Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 15

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, April 11, 2011

4.11.11

Translation: "I didn't do it. I swear."

divider green

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4.12.11

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

That card by the sprout of new daylily says the plant is called "Happy Returns." And it's true. The plant is returning and I'm totally happy about it. :)

divider green

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4.13.11

My neighbor Laura took the obsession a step further and found me DOUBLE STUFFED golden Oreos. I can now officially confirm I'm in it for the creamy center.

divider green

Thursday, April 14, 2011

4.14.11

I'm not even going to complain, because it's not snow.

divider green

Friday, April 15, 2011

4.15.11

How much do you love the face of my toothless Tyler? Susie and the boys were all healthy and had the night off of any sort of sporting or musical activity, so they camped out at my place.

I'm still without much of a voice or air power in my lungs, but luckily the boys and Suz had plenty to tell me about to keep the conversation going. :) Never fear… I don't let something like a bum voice keep me from getting my two cents in.

divider green

Saturday, April 16, 2011

4.16.11

When I heard from Susie that they were coming over on Friday, I may or may not have said I would only let her in if she brought me a copy of Deathly Hallows that released on DVD that day. And I may or may not have stayed up into the wee hours of Saturday morning watching it after they left.

I love me some Harry.

divider green

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4.17.11

And Riley loves him some steak.

My brother Steve, who is attached to the hand in the above photo, took off from Milwaukee early Sunday morning to come spend the day hanging out with me, chatting, listening to music and watching a movie.

For no reason at all.

To top it off, he made me a steak dinner.

I love him. More than I can tell you, and not just because of the steak. Riley, on the other hand, loves him because he fed him meat. I'm not going to lie.

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus