Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Five: christmas cards

friday five new

While I can't make photo cards for all of you, I thought you might like some of the doodles I used as cards in the past. Before I had a cute dog to take humiliating Snuggie pictures of, I used to make doodles like the ones below, print them four to a sheet on cardstock, cut them and mail them as postcards.

It's super fast and easy, and also saves money on postage. And now they're yours to use however you like... as a Christmas card, as thank you postcards for those fun Christmas gifts, scrapbook pages... whatever your heart desires!

christmas shooting star copy

christmas lights copy

christmas 2004 copy

christmas santa snow copy

christmas santa trees

To get the doodles I made today, all you have to do is click on that download button and it will take you to the download page.

Hope you enjoy!

download

divider red

I’m going to be linking my post to Shannon’s Take Five entry [she takes 5 minutes to write 5 things about her week]. Head on over if you want to participate and link up. :)

Have a great weekend, friends, and enjoy the people you love!

blog comments powered by Disqus