Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 17

gb2010logo

Welcome, everyone!

Since Jessica is currently in the Dominican Republic for her World Vision blogger trip, I’m hosting Project Life Tuesday for her today. Everything is as usual… there is a Linky at the bottom of the post to link back to your Project Life post for the week. If any of you have been thinking about trying Project Life, you should check out the sites that link to this post… it’s amazing to see how everyone has made this project their own!

I know Jessica has been so excited, nervous and ready to take this trip for World Vision… I encourage you all to click the button below this week and follow her journey. There are so many lives that will be changed by this trip… obviously all the children that will be sponsored, but also Jessica, Matthew and all of us who take the journey with them.

divider blue

Friday, April 23, 2010

4.23.10

Well, I usually try to add a little more fun and flavor to my Gitz Bits posts, but since this is called Project Life, I figured I’d show you a little real life this time. I kept my camera by the bed this week and shot what was actually around me, because sometimes my life means not being able to get out of bed.

On these kinds of weeks, instead of getting around the condo I just bring whatever I need in the condo to bed with me. Needless to say, Riley tends to lay wherever I am. He’s convenient like that. :)

divider blue

Saturday, April 24, 2010

4.24.10

In case you were wondering, this is the main reason I’ve been in bed.

All. The. Time.

I was so excited when the end to winter came and the freezing cold weather dissipated, because that usually means a little more freedom in my joints. What I tend to forget, however, is that Spring storms are quite literally the death of me. Since my pain is always high, I can only describe the new levels as intense. And when a front comes through I get dizzy and nauseous… it reminds me of that scene in Phenomenon when John Travolta can randomly feel and predict an earthquake.

Seriously. I am more accurate than any meteorologist I’ve encountered.

divider blue

Sunday, April 25, 2010

4.25.10

I ended up putting this computer stand by my bed and it’s come in handy as my catch-all. What more could a girl need than a book, a phone, and her iPod Touch?

divider blue

Monday, April 26, 2010

4.26.10

Seriously, people. He is LOVING this new arrangement. Even though there is more room to spread out on the bed, he is either snuggled into my side or laying by my legs. This new, larger location doesn’t change the fact that he must be touching me at all times.

Isn’t he the cutest thing ever? Hanging out in bed all day isn’t ideal, but Riley certainly does make it a more pleasant day.

divider blue

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4.27.10

Not to beat a dead horse or anything… but SERIOUSLY.

I’m so over these storms.

divider blue

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4.28.10

He’s not going to be happy when I’m up and around and hanging out on the couch again. When I do get up now he tends to hang out by the bedroom door just waiting for me to head back to the comfort and leisure of his very own bed.

Yes, I said his bed. Because let’s face it, people… I am just here for his amusement.

divider blue

Thursday, April 29, 2010

4.29.10

But if we want to look for the silver lining, and we always want to look for the silver lining, would you look at those hosta?!?! They are finally sprouting up and beckoning the sun to return and shine on them.

And… I heard birds out my window! My wrens didn’t stick around very long last year, but I think they are finally taking up residence in my birdhouse again. There’s nothing happier than the sound of baby birds trying out their voice.

Here’s to hoping for fewer photos from bed next week! :)

divider blue

blog comments powered by Disqus