Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 19

gb2010logo

divider blue

Friday, May 7, 2010

5.7.10

Have you seen a more handsome graduate in your life? Me either.

Somehow, my oldest nephew has managed to grow up. I’m not sure who allowed it to happen, but my Alex is now an adult and headed to college. And I am so stinkin’ proud of him. I hated not being able to attend his party this past weekend, but am sure he got an appropriate amount of love nonetheless. :)

divider blue

Saturday, May 8, 2010

5.8.10

When I tell you all it’s been rainy around here, I don’t mean Seattle-like mist.

When it rains, it POURS!

divider blue

Sunday, May 9, 2010

5.9.10

Mom and Dad ended up making a trip to see me on Mother's Day, and we chilled out watching movies for the afternoon. Riley was in heaven...

divider blue

Monday, May 10, 2010

5.10.10

Personally, I think I’ve been doing a little better with the whole burning-up-from-the-inside-out thing, but when mom and dad came they were quickly covered in blankets and trying to stay warm.

It made me wonder if I needed to keep things warmer for Riley, so as a test I turned on my little fireplace in the red room. He zoomed over and made himself cozy … not moving an inch until I got too hot and shut the thing off.

Apparently I am still warmer than most. Including my dog. Poor thing.

divider blue

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5.11.10

Ok, so I had this background on my iPad because I thought it mirrored what the weather is like outside. My Gmail screen on the computer does that and I think it’s kind of handy. Since I don’t go outside, it’s rather nice to have a visual to know what’s happening out there.

Here’s the funny thing: It’s been raining non-stop here, so I had the iPad for over a week before we had a sunny day. And I was confused because the background didn’t change. Yeah, apparently it doesn’t. This is the normal background. I just had no way of knowing that because it’s been raining constantly.

divider blue

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5.12.10

Once I realized my background error, I decided I didn’t really want to look at a dreary, rainy background all the time. So instead I put on a background of Riley. This is the exact look I’ve been getting from him since I put this miracle machine in my hot little hands.

He’s jealous, people. I thought this background might remind me to put Padma down every now and again so the pup gets a little attention, too. :)

divider blue

Thursday, May 13, 2010

5.13.10

I LOVE GETTING CARDS!

Which pretty much made my birthday ideal. Thanks to all of you who made me feel so loved. I am ridiculously blessed.

divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus