Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 18

gb2010logo

divider blue

Friday, April 30, 2010

4.30.10

Another week has come and gone, but our routine has stayed the same. As you can see, Riley has become quite accustomed to snuggling up on pillows next to me. I believe this exact expression is his way of saying, “Dude. Posing for pictures is not in the contract when laying in bed. Bed is for sleeping. And belly rubs. Enough already.”

divider blue

Saturday, May 1, 2010

5.1.10

In other exciting news, I got a hole in the bottom of my fluffy socks. The real question is how big I’ll let the hole get before I give up and throw them away.

I know, the suspense is killing you.

I’ll keep you informed.

divider blue

Sunday, May 2, 2010

5.2.10

Nah, my life isn’t actually that boring… I just couldn’t decide what to take a photo of on Saturday so I went with the sock. :) I have plenty of fun things to take pictures of… like my my adorable card holder.

That lovely star container was given to me by Jessica two Christmases ago, and it contained the most delicious chocolate covered peanut butter balls you’ve ever had in your life. [Obviously that was in the days before whey became evil.] Shortly after the goodies were eaten, I converted it into a special card holder for all the correspondence I get from bloggers.

I love it!

divider blue

Monday, May 3, 2010

5.3.10

Speaking of correspondence with bloggers, I want to make sure you all know that I love our conversations on the blog and that is seriously all I ever need from any of you. Some of you send me cards that brighten my day or have done thoughtful things to bring your outside world into my home, and I love getting to put them on Gitz Bits because they are incredibly important to me. Not the card or the thing… but the connection and heart behind them.

I just want to make sure you all know, as I show you the random things that come in my mail basket, that I want for nothing and you should never feel like you need to do a thing for me other than show up here and be my friend. But I’m going to keep showing you these things in the same way that I tell you the stories of my every day… because every little thing holds weight for me. And I love getting to share it all with you.

divider blue

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5.4.10

Riley, on the other hand, is not so much into sharing. He will never share his doggie cookie with you. I just thought you should be forewarned.

divider blue

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5.5.10

This is one of those “bringing your outside to my inside” moments I was talking about. My friend Danielle and her sister went to Disney and sent me this little dude to keep me company, along with some adorable and crazy Mickey magnets for my fridge.

So I can now officially say I went to Disneyland because they took me along with them in spirit. I hear we had a fabulous time. :)

divider blue

Thursday, May 6, 2010

5.6.10

The best kind of “bringing the outside in” is when it involves a real life cute adorable sweet boy named Tyler. He came on Thursday with his Grandma Linda to bring my grocery delivery… it’s always the best kind of surprise when he or Jonathan are able to come visit. I asked if he’d like to be on Gitz Bits again, to which he said, “Sure!” and promptly went to pose by the groceries. Linda asked if he wanted to hold the bread or something, but he decided he’d look best if he put his hands in his pockets.

I think he was right. Not sure he could get more handsome than this.

divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus