Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gitz Bits 2010: Week 22

gitzbitslogo2

divider blue

Friday, May 28, 2010

5.28.10

Riley is always excited when a package arrives. Which is ridiculously optimistic because most of the time there is nothing for him in the box. But every now and then I'm a really nice dog owner and order a few little treats for him as well.

Lucky dog. :)

divider blue

Saturday, May 29, 2010

5.29.10

This has been my favorite stand-by lunch since I was a very little girl. Actually, it was the only thing I ever wanted for lunch growing up, and I would eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Mom every day before the bus picked me up for afternoon kindergarten.

For me, this sandwich is comfort food. I’m sure for my mother, this sandwich was what came directly before a few hours of peace and quiet in the house. :)

divider blue

Sunday, May 30, 2010

5.30.10

I could hardly look at this photo long enough to crop it and put it on this page. Imagine how completely freaked out I was when I took the picture.

BUT WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SIZE OF THAT FREAKING SPIDER?!

I am still looking under pillows and blankets for fear it had babies.

There was HAIR on that thing.

You have no idea how much wadded up toilet paper it took for me to grab that sucker and flush it. But I wanted the photo so when I tell people I killed the largest spider known to man, I have proof.

divider blue

Monday, May 31, 2010

5.31.10a

I know, you’ve seen pictures like this of Riley a thousand different times. And people are always commenting how well he poses for pictures. But what you never see is this:

5.31.10b

He poses so nicely because the minute he hears that first shutter click, he is diving at me for the inevitable Cheerio that follows. There’s no free lunch around here, people.

divider blue

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6.1.10

On Tuesday, the girls and I had our rescheduled birthday dinner... and when I mentioned the word camera, it was met with a resounding “NO.”

I think they’re over the whole blog thing.

So before I went to bed I grabbed the camera and took a picture of the only evidence that they were here...

:)

divider blue

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6.2.10

And this... well, I may or may not have eaten this little bit of leftovers for breakfast the next morning.

We won’t even talk about all the Cushing’s weight I have yet to lose. I mean, it was mostly fruit, right???

divider blue

Thursday, June 3, 2010

6.3.10

Is there anything better than beautifully colored pictures from little people?

Marla’s sweet, lovely, youngest daughter Nina showed me her artistic side and sent me some new artwork for my fridge. I always say that life is just a little happier with Eyore around. :)divider blue

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus