Monday, July 28, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do

What's that saying? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?


If that's the case, then boy am I flattered by these two boys! :)

These are my friend Susie's boys, Jonathan and Tyler. You probably recognize Ty as my godson (aka sassy britches) from a previous post... and I am proud to say I am Jonboy's "fairy godmother" because we like all things to be equal and I'm fine with sharing the love. There aren't a ton of toys in my little condo, but I obviously have an abundance of walking aids. These are all old versions of what I now use, and the boys know exactly where to get them when they walk in the door.

I believe Tyler now has the "I'm an old Grandpa" walk and talk down pat, while Jonboy enjoys the thrill of leaping forward on the crutches like they're an amusement ride. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that none of the antics result in them needing a walking aid themselves.

You can see how much they've grown by this photo I have of them with canes a year ago:

They're so much taller now... even without the heels :) And I'm totally flattered that they seem to love all my accessories!

blog comments powered by Disqus