Monday, January 25, 2010

Inappropriate Suitors

I’m sorry to announce I have to postpone the A 2 Z blog post [brought to you by the letter P] until next Monday. This is due to the fact that I’ve been busy all weekend trying to negotiate a divorce from my migraine. I’ve offered to pay a handsome settlement if said migraine would agree to move out, surrender his key and promise never to return.

Negotiations are ongoing, as it seems we both have a stubborn nature about us. Thankfully, I’m beginning to see glimmers of defeat in the eyes of the migraine and fully anticipate posting Gitz Bits tomorrow, when my brain should be single once again.

Migraines are just so needy, aren’t they? I mean, how many times can I say, “I’m just not that into you…” before Mr. Migraine takes a hint and leaves for good?

It’s so my luck that the one suitor who finds me irresistible just so happens to be the one I don’t find the least bit attractive.

Que sera, sera.

blog comments powered by Disqus