Thursday, September 23, 2010

YOU:create ... Week 11

I love making canvases. And I usually like the canvases I make. But I am also fairly critical of them.

Today, though, I actually made a canvas for you all that I LOVE.

Like, I kind of don’t want to give it away.

But I will. :)

IMG_2189

I am usually pretty straight-edged, not very carefree with how I lay things out. And I recently decided I need to get out of my comfort zone a bit.

IMG_2180

So I tried being a little more artsy.

IMG_2182

Turns out I kind of like being artsy.

More than anything, I felt like the quote by Maya Angelou fit my post yesterday. And the design of the canvas is a bit more whimsical... which is how I want to be even when it’s not how I feel.

What do you think? Do you want to win it?

To enter, leave me a comment telling me, honestly... How Are You Today? Leave the comment before midnight CST, and I’ll let you know the winner in tomorrow’s post. [Only one comment per person, please.]

divider blue

I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with this week! Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus