Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Five: birthday fun

First thing first... random.org selected the winner of yesterday’s canvas:

Tina: I'm grateful for the greatest trial in my life and yet the greatest blessing - my daughter, Ella Renae (www.ellawest.com). She was not supposed to live, she started in the NICU for 6 months, has had multiple surgeries and hospitalizations, is on oxygen, 100% tube fed, and is developmentally behind. Yet, I am reminded each day of God's grace and goodness through my daughter. He has stretched me and broken me down to rely on Him to get through each day. And I'm grateful of the little reminders along the way, like when Ella took her first steps just recently at 3 1/2 years old or when another parent with a devastating diagnosis gets hope from the glimmer in my daughter's eyes via her picture on our blog. I'm grateful that the Lord knows what each of us needs and loves us in spite of ourselves.

Congratulations, Tina! I was so privileged to read about Ella and I hope this canvas and quote remind of that grace and goodness you talked about. Email me your mailing address and I’ll get the canvas sent off to you!

divider green

friday five new

Since I link this Friday Five post up to Shannon's Take Five every week, I thought today's giveaway was fitting... because it's her birthday! So I am giving you these fun little Happy Birthday designs that you can put on the front of a card or in the corner of a notecard, or as a title for a scrapbook page. Whatever you can think of to put them on... they're all yours!

birthday

birthday dash copy

birthday festive copy

birthday floral copy

birthday victorian copy

To get the doodles I made today, all you have to do is click on that download button and it will take you to the download page.

And if you want to say thanks for the freebies, head over to Shannon's and wish her a Happy Birthday to surprise her!!!

Hope you enjoy! Smile

download

divider blue

I’m going to be linking my post to Shannon’s Take Five entry [she takes 5 minutes to write 5 things about her week]. Head on over if you want to participate and link up. :)

Have a great weekend, friends, and enjoy the people you love!

blog comments powered by Disqus