Thursday, November 18, 2010

YOU:create ... week 17

I asked a friend of mine to choose, off the top of her head, a quote I should use for a canvas this week.

Without missing a beat, she said:

IMG_2824

Hope is the thing with feathers which perches in the soul.
                                              ~Emily Dickinson

IMG_2822

I think she read my posts this week and thought I might need a reminder. :) The truth is, even though I have hope at the tip of my soul, it is always good to see it in writing and take it to heart...

IMG_2816

Do you need a little reminder of hope in your life? If so, you can have this little canvas for free. Maybe. If random.org is kind to you. :) Just leave me a comment below telling me any old thing you like. Leave the comment before midnight CST, and I'll announce the winner in Friday's post [only one comment per person, please].

divider red

I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with this week! Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus