Thursday, November 4, 2010

YOU:create ... week 15

As I went down log-splitting memory lane yesterday, it made me wonder if traveling down that road is the same for everyone. Looking back, soaking in the sights and sound that linger in my mind, remembering the laughing and emotions... it recreates all those feelings for me. Along with the warmth and the longing it creates in the present, the same emotions and feelings of the past come back with the memories.

A simple trigger creates a memory that makes living a moment possible for me again. I wondered if it was just me. If I'm just crazy-sentimental. And then I saw this quote:

IMG_2584

"God gave us memories that we might have roses in December."

And I realized that at least one person, J.M. Barrie, was as sentimental as me. :)

IMG_2581

Are you sentimental, too?

IMG_2577

If you are, and you'd like this canvas, then leave me any old comment before midnight CST, and I'll announce the winner in tomorrow's post [only one comment per person, please].

divider blue

I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with this week! Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus