Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gitz Bits 2011: Week 8

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, February 21, 2011

2.21.11

In the words of Joey from Friends:

"How you doin'?"

divider green

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2.22.11

This is what the table looks like when I'm "creating." Or just as I'm finished creating, as the case may be. I can't tell you how much I enjoy the process of making these canvases, and it turns out Mom has an extra pub table from her interior design days. So I promise as soon as I get the taller table here, I'll make you all some more. :)

divider green

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2.23.11

Ahh, the posing pup. I took a picture off the wall to hang the canvases and take pictures, and because I had a camera in hand, Mr. Riley felt it was his obligation to stand still and look cute.

He will literally whine until I turn the camera in his direction. What can I say? He's totally vain.

divider green

Thursday, February 24, 2011

2.24.11

Don't these just scream "Spring is coming!"? Candy thought so when she was at the store so she bought some for me, too. Fresh fruit is something I don't splurge on all that often, so it was a major treat.

divider green

Friday, February 25, 2011

2.25.11

Of course, the next day quickly reminded me that Spring is not exactly here yet. But I decided to enjoy all the sparkly snow in hopes that I'll soon have the pleasure of missing it. :)

divider green

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2.26.11

I am quite sure Candy didn't intend for me to pour copious amounts of sugar over her perfect strawberries, but seriously… is there anything yummier than the syrup it creates? I could live on this stuff.

divider green

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2.27.11

This picture is so Riley. Yes, that is his little bum sticking out from under the covers as he's all rooted in amongst my many pillows. His favorite place in the world is being snuggled in, while still touching me at all times.

That night before I had moved positions a million and three times, as I always do. And each time, Riley also gets up and switches positions so he's all tucked in next to me. But the last time I shifted, Riley must not have woken up enough to immediately shift with me. Which means he somehow ended up on top of the covers next to me, but not touching me.

When I opened my eyes that morning he was staring at me and instantly pounced on top of me, rooted his nose under the covers and snuggled in as close to my stomach as he could get without actually digging his way inside of me. He then sighed and promptly fell right to sleep.

Yes. My dog is so completely made for me that when I am actually able to get some sleep, he doesn't disturb me until he sees my eyes open. He sure makes up for all that naughty, ornery, misbehaving behavior by being as sweet as all get out.

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus