Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gitz Bits: Week 9

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, February 28, 2011

2.28.11

Did you all know that chewy Sweetarts existed? And if you did, why didn't anyone ever tell me?!?! :)

I'm obviously addicted to the regular ones [you can see the box relegated to the background] but a friend sent me some chewy ones last week and OH. MY. WORD.

Yum.

divider green

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3.1.11

Riley was less impressed than I was with the chewy candy. As you can tell in this photo, my excitement interrupted his well-earned sleep time under the covers. Poor dog is just prone to bad fur days with all that sleeping.

divider green

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3.2.11

I seriously don't know what I did before my texting machine. I took a photo of it this day because I don't think I got a single thing done on Wednesday other than text with Shannon all day long.

I'm lucky she doesn't get bored of me. :)

divider green

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3.3.11

That handsome man is my favorite brother-in-law, Jeff. Everyone wave "Hi, Jeff!"

They were live-streaming my nephew's basketball tournament and Jeff paused to say hello. That guy is one of the nicest, most genuine men you will ever meet. When my Cushing's was at it's worst and I was deformed and close to tipping 200 pounds of steroid weight, I wasn't letting anyone in my house to see me. I was mortified. But when Laura was coming to visit I told her it was fine with me if Jeff came along.

Because of the way he loves my sister, I couldn't help but trust his love for me, too. And that's saying something.

divider green

Friday, March 4, 2011

3.4.11

That's Thomas, making the last shot of the game before they won. This was his final tournament of his senior year of high school. That blows my mind. I am so proud of that kid it's just shy of ridiculous, and am so grateful I got to share in these moments with him.

divider green

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3.5.11

"Lady, be quiet and watch the movie. I need to see if Secretariat pulls this off..."

divider green

Sunday, March 6, 2011

3.6.11

We had quite the weekend. I am fighting another infection and randomly started throwing up, but not before I started giving Riley a haircut.

Which means, again, the dog is getting groomed in stages since my hands only work half the time, and the other half I'm dizzy or throwing up. And that leaves him looking like a half-groomed Cocker Spaniel instead of a pure bred Maltese.

Don't kid yourself, people. He is thinking the exact same thing his expression is showing: "Woman, I am the freaking blog dog. I deserve a better haircut or a raise. Your choice."

:)

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus