Thursday, January 6, 2011

YOU:create ... week 20

Hi, friends.

I'm sure I'll tell you more about this at a later date [because, let's face it, I tell you pretty much everything] but on Tuesday night we added a new pain med to my regimen. To say that I had a severe reaction would be an understatement.

Basically, every reaction symptom I've ever had in my lifetime I had all at the same time, plus a few other scary ones that I didn't know existed. Needless to say, it was a frightening experience and I'm still experiencing/trying to recover from some of the symptoms.

Anyway, I obviously have nothing creative to post today, but I was determined to get into a routine here on the blog again this week. In that effort, I'm going to put up the YOU:create link for all of you who didn't have medication reactions and actually got creative. ;)

Feel free to link up, and next week we'll be back with canvas giveaways. I had one started for this week, but all this hit before I could get the lettering finished... so next week it is!

divider red

I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with this week! Just click below and follow the instructions to link to your project. When it asks you to choose the web or a file for your thumbnail, choose web. Then it will take you to a list of the images on the page you are linking to and you’ll be able to choose a photo to represent your project.

blog comments powered by Disqus