Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gitz Bits: week 25

Welcome all of you from Jessica's The Mom Creative blog! She's a bit too busy with gorgeous little Adeline Olive to get her Project Life photos together, so I'm pinch hitting for her this week. Feel free to link up your own Project Life edition at the bottom of the post…

gitz bits 2011 2

divider green

Monday, June 20, 2011

6.20.11

Someone was more than just a little displeased with me last week when he realized he was not featured in any of the Gitz Bits photos.

Riley gave me this look to remind me that he has a contract to be the blog dog, and he was none too pleased with my lapse in judgment.

I assured him it would never happen again.

divider green

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6.21.11

Apparently all animals that come near me are innately spoiled. We all know how Riley feels about being the king of all things, but apparently the birds who have settled on my patio are just as picky.

While I only see a finch once every blue moon, the sparrows that tend to gather and party at my place are taking to only eating finch food. See that top feeder? It has sat half full of wild bird food for two weeks, while they all gather at the other feeder to finish off the "Finch Delight."

Which just proves you don't have to be a colorful breed to have good taste.

divider green

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6.22.11

A bunch of us (in)courage writers were emailing and keeping tabs on Jessica's day as she went through a version to try and get Adeline out of breech position. We all wore pink to remind us to pray for her. Not that we needed a lot of reminding – we were pretty anxious for her to arrive!

divider green

Thursday, June 23, 2011

6.23.11

And I thought this picture of the blocks in my curio cabinet summed it all up as I woke up to news that Adeline Olive had arrived that morning. I get to meet her in person when they come in August and I am BUSTING I'm so excited to get her in my arms. :)

divider green

Friday, June 24, 2011

6.24.11

Other than checking for baby news, I spent the entire week laying in the quiet trying to rest and get over this stupid infection, which isn't letting up. Riley pretty much laid like this all week, with his head on my leg, dutifully watching over me.

He's either saying, "I'm right here with you, lady" or he's trying to get the point across that he's bored out of his mind. I'm guessing it's probably the latter. :)

divider green

Saturday, June 25, 2011

6.25.11

To cap off baby week, I got to Skype with Matthew, Jess and Elias so they could introduce me to the gorgeous girl. I didn't think to take a screen shot so I'm borrowing one of their photos they posted of Miss Adeline.

Isn't she perfect?

divider green

Sunday, June 26, 2011

6.26.11

This was my first sign of flowers blooming in the little flower patch that the Shan Clan planted for me last year. I'm so excited to have my bed out in this room now so I can seen them flourish.

divider green

Thanks for once again sharing my week with me! Click on the button below if you want to go to Jessica’s site and check out the other participants showing off their weekly photos as well:

blog comments powered by Disqus